§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Mainzer Kompetenz Initiativen e.V.
Tel.: ++49 (0 ) 61 31 32 84 20
Fax: ++49 (0 ) 61 31 32 84 89
General e-mail: email@example.com
You can reach our data protection officer Ms Barbara Panzer at:
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to personal data relating to you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
When you contact us (e.g. by contact form or e-mail), we process your information to process the enquiry and in the event that follow-up questions arise.
If the data processing is carried out for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, which are carried out upon your request, or, if you are already our customer, for the implementation of the contract, the legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 b) DSGVO.
We only process other personal data if you consent to this (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 a) DSGVO) or we have a legitimate interest in processing your data (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) DSGVO). A legitimate interest lies, for example, in responding to your email or message sent to us via the contact form.
(2) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(3) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- Data volume transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(4) Data security with SSL / e-mail communication
When using our website, your data is transmitted SSL-encrypted (Secure Socket Layer).
Please note that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
We also cannot guarantee that our website will always be available. We cannot rule out disruptions, interruptions or failures.